- 1/2 KG tagliatelle Pasta
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- 1 1/2 cups cooking Cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 boneless chicken breast sliced
- In a large pot, heat water over high heat until boiling. add salt to season the water. once it's boiling, add tagliatelle Pasta for 4 minutes to be cooked and soft.
- In a large skillet or pan, heat butter over medium heat. add minced garlic and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. add sliced chicken breast and keep stirring then add the cooking cream.
- Let cooking cream reduce and cook for 5 minutes. add half of the parmesan cheese to the mixture and whisk well until smooth. keep overheat and whisk well until cheese is melted.
- garnish with the remaining parmesan cheese.